Friday, September 21, 2007

We Met KARCH KIRALY!!!


While watching the USA Men's Volleyball Team beat up on Canadia, we saw Karch Kiraly sitting in the stands. So, of course I drug Brittany and Jake over to see him, and get a pic and an autograph.
For those of you who don't know, Karch Kiraly (Pronounced Ker-eye) just happens to be the greatest volleyball player in the history of the sport, 148 Sand Volleyball Tournament wins, a gold medal in Sand Volleyball, and 2 in indoor volleyball. (the only two the USA has gotten to this point) I accept your apology for your obvious incompetance, and I expect a full biography on my desk by Monday morning.
In other news, the USA Men's Volleyball Team is playing tonight against Puerto Rico for the NORCECA championship. Again, for those of you obviously not keeping up on your volleyball, that means they win a spot in the 2008 Beijing (I don't know if I spelled that right) Olympics! Go USA!!!

2 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i have no idea who he is) THATS SOOOO COOOOOLLL!!!!!

Krista & Tyler said...

Hey Guys!!
I know its random that I got your blog site, but I have missed you guys like crazy~and I'm glad to hear that you're all doing well. Andrew-how are you?? All I know is from July and I'm still concerned, but happy to hear that Logan and Britt are doing great! Let me know how ya'll are!!
Love you tonz,
Krista Campbell